North Shore Church is a family of believers who love, pray for, and encourage each other to walk and grow in the Lord. It is our prayer that you will feel right at home with us as we gather to worship God. We would love to have you as part of our growing fellowship of believers.
Please join us and get to know some new friends and become part of the life of our church family.
Our Vision: To love the Lord with all our hearts, souls, minds and bodies and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
Our Goal: To make His name glorious!
- To be where God wants us to be,
- When He wants us there,
- Doing what He wants us doing,
- The way He wants it done,
- To the honor of His name
Our Promise: God will accomplish what concerns us (Psalm 138:8)
Much is going on that will make a major impact on the life and ministry of North Shore Church. With the completion of the new Church Life Building we now have space to do things we have only dreamed of:
- Community Open House – To welcome and introduce our neighbors to ministry opportunities at North Shore. Sunday, July 14 from 2:00-4:00 PM.
- Summer Sizzle – Our all-church banquet to celebrate life at North Shore will be on Sunday, July 28, at 6:00 PM. Matt Fore, a hilarious magician, will be our entertainer. Tickets are $15 and are on sale now.
- Vacation Bible School – We have an incredible team of workers, led by Gaye Watkins, that will create a fun-filled time for kids ages 5-10. VBS is July 31-August 2 from 9:00 AM to noon. Saturday, August 3, from 11 AM - 1 PM, we’ll have a fun family day with Chick-fil-A and jump houses. Registration will be on July 31 at NSC, or on line now at https://vbspro/events/p/events/603b27.
- New Day Begins – On Sunday, August 4, we start our new Sunday schedule. Early Service will be at 8:30 AM, followed by Bible Study/Sunday School at 9:40 AM, then Second Service at 10:45 AM.
- Bible Study/Sunday School – We will begin classes for all ages on Sunday morning, August 4 at 9:40 AM:
- Nursery/Preschool – Dani Mendes, coordinator
- Children – Karen Solcher, lead teacher
- Students – Deanna Borden, lead teacher
- Adult Ladies – Liz Alston, teacher
- Adult Men – Kit Marye, teacher
- Adult General – Pierce Futch, teacher
- Membership Class - Sunday, August 11, after the 10:45 AM service. Lunch will be provided.
- Woman's Bible Study- Led by Stacey Buick, begins Wednesday, September 11, at 10:00 AM
- Men's Breakfast - We'll be ready to roll with our monthly Men’s Breakfast starting in September. Details will be coming shortly.