1. Fortunately, God doesn't need our input to know what to do in any situation.
2. But He gives us permission to ask, believing - not believing in what we ask, but believing in who He is...
1. Being persecuted for righteousness sake is a blessing, not a punishment.
2. it is a means by which God can demonstrate His faithfulness in remarkable ways.
3. The battle surrounding...
Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness...and those who will be in the future.
1. 75% of the world's population lives in areas with severe religious...
Peace isn't just something Christians are offered - it's something we do.
1. Peace is the process by which God works out the best in our lives.
2. We don't have peace; we do peace.
Sometimes there are restrictions in our lives for God's glory.