Where The Rubber Meets The Road
What is commitment?
1. Commit means to roll onto the Lord my works and ways, my concerns and life issues.
2. This is not a one-time moment but an ongoing promise I am making to continually trust God.
3. If the burden returns, it is because I have allowed something to get between my promise and God's faithfulness.
4. to take my burden back from Him, I must admit I can no longer trust God to handle the issues of my life.
5. My alternative: I can carry the burden or roll it back onto the Lord.