A Study Of 2 Peter: Why There Must Be Consequences
Life with no consequences leads to a life enslaved to our own desires with no motivation to change.
1. False teaching is an attempt to compromise the truth.
2. Truth isn't tru because we believe it; neither is it false because we choose not to believe it.
3. There are consequences, not becaue we've done something bad, bu because we refuse to to something right.
4. The right thing is to give ourselves to the Lord both in salvation and surrender.
5. When we are given the choice to choose, we must choose wisely.