1. The greatest truth you can ever accept is that God loves you.
2. Through that love He draws you into relationship with Him.
3. Because of that love, He wants fellowship with you.
1. Jesus came to bring us life.
2. That life not only changes us on the inside but works its way to the outside.
3. Living in fellowship with Him is like walking on a well-lit path.
Salvation isn't deserved and it can't be earned. But it is available for anyone willing to accept it as a free gift.
Life with no consequences leads to a life enslaved to our own desires with no motivation to change.
1. False teaching is an attempt to compromise the truth.
2. Truth isn't tru because we...