1. The greatest privilege of salvation is God in our lives.
2. It's what makes us unique, gives us power for life we would not otherwise have and brings in all the other provisions for...
1. If we were honest, many of our beliefs are opinions rather than convictions.
2. As a result, our belief system is weaker than it should be.
3. Confidence can't operate from opinion....
1. Though we may not have the role of prophet, we each can have the audacious courage to trust God like a prophet.
2. One advantage we have over the prophet is, we have the Words of God...
1. There is always a starting point for confidence.
2. We don't wait until the game begins to hope the pep talk charges us with assurance of victory.
3. Before we ever face a challenge,...
1. We really don't want the responsibility of deciding what is and isn't true in the Bible.
2. We may throw something out that is vitally important just because we find it too hard to...