1. The Bible was written collectively to apply to everyone.
2. The Message is to be taken personally to apply to me.
3. When I discover that truth, my life will be transformed.
1. It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking mechanically rather than spiritually.
2. Going through the motions of religious obligation can never take the place of giving God what He...
1. God does not forsake His children.
2. He did not forsake Jesus on the cross.
3. He will not forsake us in our time of distress.
4. Even if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for ...
1. Out of a mystery, God has revealed His plan for us to enjoy His presence forever.
2. His intention is for us to be with Him and He be with us.
3. Because of the consequences of sin,...
1. The crucifixion was a spiritual necessity.
2. Forgiveness needed a cleansing agent to wash sin away.
3. Jesus carried within His body the only blood that could cleanse sin.