1. We really don't want the responsibility of deciding what is and isn't true in the Bible.
2. We may throw something out that is vitally important just because we find it too hard to...
1. It is often easier to trust in a lie rather than the truth because the lie supports what we imagine is true.
2. When we accept the lie, we can anticipate defeat because we have given...
1. Though Jesus' death was a highly spiritual event, He was not a mere machine going through the motions.
2. The physicial torture was excruciating, the emotional strain overwhelming,...
1. What we believe is very important; it shapes how we live.
2. Believing the right thing is most important; it shapes us according to how God wants us to live.
3. Whenever we find in...