1. Typically, parents are the best people to discipline their children.
2. They have the perspective of both knowing and loving the child.
3. When parents understand their children, they...
1) Good building materials don't come cheap.
2) The better you want the building built the more it will cost.
3) 2 Cor 8:9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that...
1. Disagreements are natural and expected.
2. They can help sort through a variety of ideas to come up with the best.
3. But, when disagreements create division, they hurt the body.
1. No one wants to submit their lives to someone they consider inferior to them.
2. We typically believe we're the best at deciding what's best for us.
3. If someone has a different...