Standing on the Promises: His Presence
1. The greatest privilege of salvation is God in our lives.
2. It's what makes us unique, gives us power for life we would not otherwise have and brings in all the other provisions for being a Child of God.
3. His presence guarantees us everything we need for life and godliness and assures us His promises are real.
4. If we forget God is in us, we will also forget the other privileges of His promises.
5. But if we remember, then we can be assured we will have something of substance to stand on.