1. Though Jesus' death was a highly spiritual event, He was not a mere machine going through the motions.
2. The physicial torture was excruciating, the emotional strain overwhelming,...
1. What we believe is very important; it shapes how we live.
2. Believing the right thing is most important; it shapes us according to how God wants us to live.
3. Whenever we find in...
1. The Bible was written collectively to apply to everyone.
2. The Message is to be taken personally to apply to me.
3. When I discover that truth, my life will be transformed.
1. It is easy to fall into the trap of thinking mechanically rather than spiritually.
2. Going through the motions of religious obligation can never take the place of giving God what He...