1. The ability to desire is a gift God has placed in each of us to want all He has for us.
2. Because Satan can hijack that gift and make us want things we shouldn't have, we need...
1. Remaining calm when those around us are losing it requires great control.
2. The first objective in dealing with someone else's anger is not to become angry ourselves.
3. Since we...
1. Though there is appropriate anger directed toward evil, most of our anger is unrighteous frustration with life situations.
2. There is no one who can control our anger but us.
1. God is pleased to label us His righteous Children when we receive the gift of life provided through Jesus' death.
2. God will be delighted in us as we live like Children of God by...
- Unless I intentionally choose God’s way, I will default to my own way.
- Since we are told to trust in the Lord and not lean to our own understanding, we should realize that not...