1. Disagreements are natural and expected.
2. They can help sort through a variety of ideas to come up with the best.
3. But, when disagreements create division, they hurt the body.
1. No one wants to submit their lives to someone they consider inferior to them.
2. We typically believe we're the best at deciding what's best for us.
3. If someone has a different...
1. The best method of studying Scripture is to keep it within context.
2. What God says in one place cannot be denied in another place, or what God denies in one place cannot be accepted...
1. Because the Bible is relevant, reliable and relatable, what Paul wrote to the Romans applies to us today.
2. All the conditions, concerns and opportunities within the letter are as...
1, There is a reason the Bible is banned in 52 countries around the world and its message minimized in most of the rest.
2. It represents the ultimate threat to a godless society and the...